1. How does the Buddy Pouch work?
2. Will the magnets hurt my cell phone or credit cards? Can it affect the GPS on my phone?
Almost all modern electronics such as cell phones, iPods, flash drives, calculators and similar devices do not contain magnetic storage media which can be affected by magnets. We have tested the Buddy Pouch for 3 years (26,000 hours of use) with all types of credit cards and we have had no instances of the Buddy Pouches causing the credit cards or keys to become demagnetized. Is it possible that cards could become demagnetized? Sure it is. However, they can become demagnetized due to friction, heat, age and many other factors. Hotel key cards and cruise room cards are especially prone to easy demagnetization so you may wish to keep those cards in an RFID sleeve for extra protection. In addition, the waterproof material used to create the RB helps protect your items held in the inner pocket. Now,electronic tape media could be affected, so if you still carry floppy drives, video tapes, cassette tapes or 8-track tapes with you, we recommend you not carry them in your Buddy Pouch. :)
Finally, the GPS on a phone works on satellite signals, not geomagnetic forces, therefore the magnets do not affect the accuracy of GPS.
3. What are the different uses for Running Buddy gear? Working out? Running? Traveling? Pet & Agility Training? Shopping?
We could tell you, but it might be easier to just show you -
4. I have a Galaxy Note 5 and my wife has an iPhone 7. Which Buddy Pouch do we need?
For any of the Galaxy Note series phones and the iPhone 6+, 7 or 7+ you will need the Buddy Pouch 6+. If you have a large case and a large phone you would need the Buddy Pouch 7". Both can be found here - BUDDY POUCHES
5. How much is shipping?
Order anytime and always receive $1 standard shipping (or Free Holiday Standard Shipping) on all US orders. International shipping has additional costs and may have additional custom fees. Due to custom delays and transfers to foreign carriers, we can not guarantee international shipping times or refund international shipping charges.
6. When will I receive my order?
Your order will ship within 1 - 2 business days. International orders can take anywhere from 3 - 6 weeks for delivery. International First Class Orders are not trackable after leaving the United States. International customers purchasing directly from therunningbuddy.com are responsible for all customs fees.
7. How do I clean my Buddy Pouch?
We recommend hand washing and laying the Buddy Pouch flat to dry.
8. Can I wear this with my hydration belt?
Absolutely! In fact, the two work very well together as the Buddy Pouch magnets can actually help keep the belt more secure in your waistband with less bounce.
9. How can I use my wired headphones with my Buddy Pouch?
To use earphones, just plug your headphones into your phone or media device through the side-zipper headphone port.
10. I am a store owner or buyer and want to carry your products. How do I make that happen?You need to complete the Wholesale Registration Form found here - Wholesale Registration